The Government provides academies and schools with additional funding to help reduce inequalities and gaps in attainment between those students who are on free school meals (FSM) and their peers.
This funding is called the Pupil Premium.
Every academy and school can select how they choose to use their Pupil Premium allocation, as they are best placed to assess what additional provision should be made for students. Every school needs to be held accountable for how this money is spent, which is why we make details of how it is used available on our website.
The full reports can be downloaded below.
Sports Premium Funding
The government is spending over £450 million on improving physical education and sport in primary schools.
Schools can choose how they use the funding to best improve their sports provision, sport participation and attainment.
Details of how we plan to allocate the grant for the academic year 2020-2021 can also be viewed by downloading the document below.
Pupil Premium Documents
- Rockingham Catch Up Premium 2020 21
- Rockingham Primary planned Pupil Premium spend 2021 2022
- Rockingham Primary School Sports Premium 2021 22
- Rockingham Pupil Premium Plan 2018 19
- Rockingham Pupil Premium Plan 2019 20
- Rockingham Pupil Premium Plan 2020 21
- Rockingham Pupil Premium Report 2017 18
- Rockingham Sports Premium Plan 2018 19
- Rockingham Sports Premium Plan 2019 20
- Rockingham Sports Premium Plan 2020 21