Deciding which school you would prefer is one of the most important decisions parents and children have to make.
We know it is not an easy decision, and we have set guidelines to follow about who can apply to our school.
It is also important to have all of the information available to enable you, with your child, to take a considered view of the school you would prefer them to attend.
Please see our admissions policy below to find out more.
if you would like to apply for a place for your child at Rockingham Primary School, please follow the link below:
If you have been refused a place at one or more of your preferred schools, you are entitled to appeal against that decision.
You are required to fill out an appeals form, details of which can be found on the Northamptonshire County Council website. Please click here to be transferred to Northamptonshire Admissions web page.
- Deferred entry application form
- How to apply for Reception 2023 letter to parents NNC
- How to apply for Secondary 2023 letter to parents NNC
- Rockingham Primary School Admissions Policy 2022 23
- Rockingham Primary School Admissions Policy 2023 24
- Rockingham Primary School Admissions Policy 2024 25
- Rockingham Primary School Admissions Policy 2025 26 Consultation Doc
- Rockingham Primary School Admissions Policy 2025 26 Under Consultation
- Secondary School Flyer A5 North