Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 16:00
Pupils at Corby’s Rockingham Primary School , part of the David Ross...
Monday, September 25, 2017 - 11:11
A brand new set of books have been provided to the primary school,...
- Monday, October 9, 2017 - 13:45By Cain Croft, Year 6 On 29th September Year 5 and 6 took part in a triathlon event with the Brownlee brothers. It was a great opportunity for people that like sports, especially as we got to compete
- Wednesday, October 4, 2017 - 13:19Pupils at Corby’s Rockingham Primary School, part of the David Ross Education Trust, welcomed a number of interesting animals to the school as part of an educational animal day. Excited pupils at the
- Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 16:00Pupils at Corby’s Rockingham Primary School , part of the David Ross Education Trust , joined more than 1,000 primary and secondary school pupils as they took part in the Brownlee Foundation’s mini-
- Monday, September 25, 2017 - 11:11A brand new set of books have been provided to the primary school, prompting children to find out more about life in war-torn countries. Pupils at Rockingham Primary School , part of the David Ross
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 15:19Pupils from Rockingham Primary School had an incredible day when they competed in this year’s David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup – the biggest event within the network’s sporting calendar.
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 12:14Rockingham Primary School is raising money for the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Inspiration Fund. This fund will help support and enhance our outstanding enrichment programme, designed to
- Tuesday, July 4, 2017 - 12:07Students from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) took part in a number of musical activities to mark one of the biggest UK-wide music events. To celebrate BBC Music Day, many of our primary
- Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 16:46Budding artists from Rockingham Primary School were thrilled to meet British contemporary visual artist, Marc Quinn, as part of a special event held at Lodge Park Academy. Welcoming over 200 primary
- Monday, May 8, 2017 - 15:31As the countdown to the DRET Summer Cup begins, the Trust is delighted to announce this year’s VIP special guest. We are thrilled to be welcoming five-time Olympic gold medallist rower, Sir Steve
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 15:41This summer, over 80 students from the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) will perform alongside leading opera singers as part of Nevill Holt Opera's spectacular production of Benjamin Britten’s Noye’